Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finally we have joined the Blogging world!

Life has been crazy the last couple of months with school, work, baseball, baseball, and baseball.  I have wanted to create a blog, but I have never sat down to figure out how to do it.  I am figuring it out now though.  As you can tell I am still confused with the layout and everything.

CJ and I have been extremely busy, but we are loving life.  CJ is currently finishing his last two weeks of baseball for this year, and I have started my summer semester.  I really can not believe how fast time is going by.  We have been married for over a year now, and we feel like it was only yesterday that we were married.  I am majoring in health education.  I have one more semester of classes, and then I will be able to student teach.  If any of you have kept track of what I am majoring in you probably have noticed I have gone from dental hygiene, nurse, accounting, and etc.  Every major I decided I never felt right about.  For the first time though I feel like teaching is exactly what I am suppose to do.  I am a nerd, but I love everything to do with school.  I will not be surprised if I decide to get my maters in nutrition.  CJ is going through the fun of trying to figure out what he wants to be but currently it is thinking flying, international business, or psychology.  I am glad that I am no longer having to decide what I would like to do.

Some of our highlights lately have been watching CJ play baseball which is always fun, watching our favorite TV show BONES, going to disneyland, and just relaxing!  We hope everyone is doing well!      

3 comments:

  1. Yay, i'm so glad you've decided to start a blog! It was so good to see you on Mother's Day Shi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you too Shantel! I need to see you more often! Almost two months!

    ReplyDelete