Thursday, July 7, 2011

No More SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

I finally feel like CJ and I are able to enjoy the summer. I did 9 credits in the first summer block of classes, so I was extremally busy in school. CJ was a saving angel that stayed up with me numerous of nights in order to help me finish homework. I owe him big time, but we are now able to enjoy the summer!!!!

Last 6 Months Events!

I really do not know where to begin, but I would say one of my favorite things to do this summer is to hang out with CJ, and play with the cutest boys which would by my nephews!

From the picture you can see why I love these kids to death.

CJ has been begging me for months on how he wants to go camping. If CJ had it his way we would go campping every single day, but since we are adults we do have to work:) We have been camping up Provo Canyon, and hopefully we will get to go a lot more this summer. If anyone wants to go camping just let us know. CJ is pretty excited about going camping that he even set up our tent in our house:)


Since January most of our free time was spent on watching CJ play baseball! I loved watching him play, and CJ has decided to put the clets away, so we are going to miss watching him play. I am very proud of him, and even though we will miss the baseball we are excited for what the future holds!



One of my most favorite trips since I have been little is Lake Powell! We were lucky enough to go this last week. I think one of my most favorite things about lake Powell is just having no worries and you can relax, eat, and have fun. This year the ski boat almost ran out of gas while we were tubing, so we were trying to hurry in order to get back to the houseboat. CJ stayed on the tubes, and lifted them out of the water, so they were not dragging. I do not know if it saved any gas, but it was quite fun. I have to also admit that it is no fair that boys are able to do anything on their first try's. CJ went to do the airchair, and I told my dad that he would probably not get up his first try, so to be prepared to turn the boat around. I think this made CJ mad because he he got up on his first try I think to just prove me wrong:)




2 comments:

  1. How exciting you are done with school for a while! It looks like lake powell was a blast and as for camping I'm sure Brandon will be more than happy to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your'e pictures look so fun.! I miss Lake Powell and going with you guys.. We need to get together.. Love you Shi

    ReplyDelete