Monday, November 28, 2011

*** & Then Their Were Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I never blog, but with how excited I am with this news I thought I would blog about it!!! CJ and I are super ecstatic to announce that we are having a baby!!!!!!! You might have heard through the grapevine, but I have not officially told everyone, so now we are! We had the opportunity to see the baby and hear the ultrasound, and it was the best thing I could have ever imagined. Here is a picture!

I wish I could explain how grateful I am, but I can not even begin to. Having a miscarriage before made me really hesitant if this could really be true, but hearing the heart beat was the most amazing thing ever! I also have to thank my wonderful husband CJ because he has been the best husband I could ever ask for. He has been super patient as I have been sick, and he has cleaned, made dinner, and done more than I could ever ask for. We are super excited, and of course I am saying it is a girl, and CJ is saying it is a boy. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Shianne! I'm very happy for you and CJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hear, but I never said congrats! We are way excited for you guys. Let's please do something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both of you! You will be such fun parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You guys will be great parents! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete