Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best Birthday Present Ever--"BABY BOY"

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!




Ok I am not going to lie I have thought this whole time that I was having a baby girl. I have always wanted a baby boy first because I loved having my older brothers, but for some reason I just thought I was having a girl. I found out that I am having a baby boy though!!!! You could say that I had no mothers intuition because I was totally wrong. CJ and I are both on cloud nine though and could not be happier. Of course the first thing CJ wanted to buy was a baseball mitt for the boy, but I think that one is going to have to wait. Instead of getting a baseball mitt I thought this baby outfit would work, see below. The number on the outfit is even the same number CJ has had in college ball, so I knew I could not turn the outfit down. It is very neat to think that their is a little boy growing inside me, and we could not be more grateful. We hope everyone is doing well.

The same number as his daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That is sooo exciting! It is great to have big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Older brothers ARE the best! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete