Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Healey 28 Weeks!

It is definately a perk to have a cousin who does ultrasounds because he is able to take me in and do cool 3D pictures. Here is a picture of our cute little baby at 28 weeks. Now some people might think it is creepy, but it is pretty neat what they can do. Our baby was pushed up against my uterus that is why the lips look all squished. It is hard to get a picture when they are pushed up. We are super excited for our little guy to come, and wish it would come faster. Now that I am done student teaching though I feel like I can finally get ready for him to come!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations shianne. We are so excited for you. Being over here in Mozambique has helped us to realize what great health care we really have. Especially for maternal and newborn care. And prenatal. Wow! What a blessing it is for you have all the care you need there in the U.S..good luck to you and CJ and junior CJ.

    ReplyDelete